Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 @ 10:25 AM









Okay hi, I went out with joannn and hwoah,guess what we bought some soupy noodles into the cinema..well adeline and her great ideas! (I'm certainly becoming brighter each day :D) Anyway i was actually sleeping..Then my dad called me to check if i have the house. I totally forgot bout the movie then.argh well we went anyway :) tickets at 7 were no different from 7.30.But somehow, me adn joan took the 730. Ate anderson's of denmark..mm yum, and saw may(: My nicenice senior. er,yeah she was with her little brother(hehehe) anyway yah so during the movie while me and joan were slipping the noodles into our mouth..some lady from the back were scrutinizing us i think.Yesss though we're at fault..but dont stare at us like youve never sneaked in outside food :O!
anyway ratatouille is a really good show i must say.It's touching,VERY HUMOROUS,and cute. extremely cute actually,yess and straits time rated it 5stars okay.So everyone ought to watch it.
ohhh i made my dad so pissed. Actually i made him wait for me alone for an entire 2 hrs.I think im really wrong this time..sigh i said sorry thoughhhhh and the journey home was nothing more then silence. Mm,nevermind,he'll get over it soon :P okay folks,finally a long post? Yays to me.
promise promise promise me,
|